Okay, I don't know why I think starting another blog is going to make it any easier to put something down on virtual ink...but I can try, can't I?!

Anyways, the Hanover Inn recently purchased a number of images from me to adorn the walls of their conference rooms. I hope they inspire people to space out during long boring meetings.

This photo is one of my wife's favorites but alas, didn't make the final cut. It was taken during a winter hot air balloon ride a few years ago, thanks to a wonderful engagement gift from my parents in law. We shared champagne and buzzed the gondolas at Killington. (Heard they shut down the lifts for 15 minutes!) And due to no open landing spots, we got two hours for our price of one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cohos Trail Unsupported FKT - A Fast-packing Adventure in the Northern Forest

True's Ledges in West Lebanon

Pinhoti 100 Race Report (and video)