Nature Spotlight on Falcon.com

Dan uses his splitboard to ascend for another deeeeeeeep run in the Chic Choc mountains of Quebec.

 Well, I know I've been remiss over the past two weeks in updating my blog.

I have a legitimate excuse though! I've been working like a banshee trying to get ready for my trip to Patagonia! In fact, Julia and I are at JFK right now waiting to board the plane. I'll be posting updates and photos from our trip, so be sure to check it out.

And on to the title-related topic, Falcon.com (Falcon Guides) has just posted a very short Nature Spotlight that I wrote along with a few photos. This is from an amazing trip skiing the Chic Choc mountains on the Gaspe peninsula of Quebec. The snow was DEEEEP.

Check it out here.

http://www.falcon.com/blog-entry/nature-spotlight-going-deep-chic-choc-mountains


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cohos Trail Unsupported FKT - A Fast-packing Adventure in the Northern Forest

True's Ledges in West Lebanon

Snow Prediction Addiction! Part 1 (winter weather resources for those who love snow)